Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category CloudAcademic Practice (PgC Teaching & Supporting Learning) Action-Research Assessment BA Learning Technology Research Critical Realism critical thinking curriculum Doctorate evaluation Events Facilitation feedback Framework HE Learning Journals Learning to learn (meta-learning) module design Online learning Patchwork text & Patchwork media Personal Personal development Personalised learning Post Graduate Professional Studies REEDNet reflection at work remote teams Technology Uncategorized Work-based learning wrapper modules
Top Posts & Pages
- Action Research - characteristics
- Action research for higher education practitioners: Booklet
- Senior Fellowship: Reflections on the process
- Professional Doctorates ...
- Releasing slides before lectures – is it really a good idea?
- Creating case studies for the HEA Senior Fellow Application
- Bloom's Taxonomy According to Pirates of the Caribbean
- The process of defining graduate attributes
Monthly Archives: October 2008
As part of any undergraduate action research planning or learning negotiation, the work-based learners on the BA Learning Technology Research, are asked to consider the ethical issues of their intentions. More often this is simple and straightforward, the different value … Continue reading