On Thursday 9th I gave a presentation on Patchwork Media at the Teaching & Learning Forum at Harper Adams. The presentation is available as a PDF download from the link above. This dovetailed nicely with the work I had done in Barcelona. The Harper presentation was more about the practicalities of patchwork whereas the Barcelona one focused on unpacking the online mechanisms for supporting patchwork.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category CloudAcademic Practice (PgC Teaching & Supporting Learning) Action-Research Assessment BA Learning Technology Research Critical Realism critical thinking curriculum Doctorate evaluation Events Facilitation feedback Framework HE Learning Journals Learning to learn (meta-learning) module design Online learning Patchwork text & Patchwork media Personal Personal development Personalised learning Post Graduate Professional Studies REEDNet reflection at work remote teams Technology Uncategorized Work-based learning wrapper modules
Top Posts & Pages
- Action Research - characteristics
- Creating case studies for the HEA Senior Fellow Application
- A UK PSF compatible framework for professional reflection
- Action research for higher education practitioners: Booklet
- The benefits of stitching.
- Patchwork Text - reviewing my own understandings
- 5 reasons why giving pass/fail marks, as opposed to percentage grades, might not be a bad idea
- Senior Fellowship: Reflections on the process
- Senior Fellowship (SFHEA) readiness assessment