Don’t very often blog ‘tech stuff’ but very pleased with Goodreader App for iPad. Download PDFs (papers, library material etc) and rename, edit, annotate, tag and rate. Simple but very helpful. Excellent tool for working alongside digital collections and has much more functionality than iBooks. Though I have had no need as yet, Goodreader also works with a range of other file formats including images.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category CloudAcademic Practice (PgC Teaching & Supporting Learning) Action-Research Assessment BA Learning Technology Research Critical Realism critical thinking curriculum Doctorate evaluation Events Facilitation feedback Framework HE Learning Journals Learning to learn (meta-learning) module design Online learning Patchwork text & Patchwork media Personal Personal development Personalised learning Post Graduate Professional Studies REEDNet reflection at work remote teams Technology Uncategorized Work-based learning wrapper modules
Top Posts & Pages
- Action Research - characteristics
- Jing-tastic; Audio visual tool
- The tricky issue of word count equivalence
- About Lydia Arnold
- Publications, conferences and workshops
- Contact me
- 5 reasons why giving pass/fail marks, as opposed to percentage grades, might not be a bad idea
- Senior Fellowship: Reflections on the process
- Releasing slides before lectures – is it really a good idea?