One of the problems of being involved in many developments is that good resources get lost along the may … so here’s one I lost earlier . The Australian consultancy Harris Bromley have a range of video shorts explaining some useful leadership issues (e.g. leaders: born or made? how useful is leadership theory?). The videos are accessible and pragmatic and are useful for students wondering how valuable leadership studies really are.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category CloudAcademic Practice (PgC Teaching & Supporting Learning) Action-Research Assessment BA Learning Technology Research Critical Realism critical thinking curriculum Doctorate evaluation Events Facilitation feedback Framework HE Learning Journals Learning to learn (meta-learning) module design Online learning Patchwork text & Patchwork media Personal Personal development Personalised learning Post Graduate Professional Studies REEDNet reflection at work remote teams Technology Uncategorized Work-based learning wrapper modules
Top Posts & Pages
- Action Research - characteristics
- Creating case studies for the HEA Senior Fellow Application
- A UK PSF compatible framework for professional reflection
- Action research for higher education practitioners: Booklet
- The benefits of stitching.
- Patchwork Text - reviewing my own understandings
- 5 reasons why giving pass/fail marks, as opposed to percentage grades, might not be a bad idea
- Senior Fellowship: Reflections on the process
- Senior Fellowship (SFHEA) readiness assessment