Reflecting upon what makes a university operationally ready to engage with employers in collaborative provision, I have pulled together a list of “good conditions for employer engagement“. Its purpose is simply to provide prompts for discussion about how institutions can prepare to engage with employers to meet the development needs of the workforce. This list assumes that there is already a strategic level commitment in place and it is of course not exhaustive.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category CloudAcademic Practice (PgC Teaching & Supporting Learning) Action-Research Assessment BA Learning Technology Research Critical Realism critical thinking curriculum Doctorate evaluation Events Facilitation feedback Framework HE Learning Journals Learning to learn (meta-learning) module design Online learning Patchwork text & Patchwork media Personal Personal development Personalised learning Post Graduate Professional Studies REEDNet reflection at work remote teams Technology Uncategorized Work-based learning wrapper modules
Top Posts & Pages
- Action Research - characteristics
- Releasing slides before lectures – is it really a good idea?
- Senior Fellowship: Reflections on the process
- Jing-tastic; Audio visual tool
- Viva preparation
- Course level assessment - nice idea, but what does it really mean?
- Challenges and benefits of the patchwork media approach as experienced by learners
- Patchwork Text - reviewing my own understandings
- Creating case studies for the HEA Senior Fellow Application