A part of my doctoral literature review I endeavoured to collate the benefits and limitations of different technologies for use in student feedback. The file below briefly summarises the findings. This can be used as a reference point for anyone looking at evaluating different tools.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category CloudAcademic Practice (PgC Teaching & Supporting Learning) Action-Research Assessment BA Learning Technology Research Critical Realism critical thinking curriculum Doctorate evaluation Events Facilitation feedback Framework HE Learning Journals Learning to learn (meta-learning) module design Online learning Patchwork text & Patchwork media Personal Personal development Personalised learning Post Graduate Professional Studies REEDNet reflection at work remote teams Technology Uncategorized Work-based learning wrapper modules
Top Posts & Pages
- Action Research - characteristics
- Creating case studies for the HEA Senior Fellow Application
- A UK PSF compatible framework for professional reflection
- Action research for higher education practitioners: Booklet
- The benefits of stitching.
- Patchwork Text - reviewing my own understandings
- 5 reasons why giving pass/fail marks, as opposed to percentage grades, might not be a bad idea
- Senior Fellowship: Reflections on the process
- Senior Fellowship (SFHEA) readiness assessment