Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category CloudAcademic Practice (PgC Teaching & Supporting Learning) Action-Research Assessment BA Learning Technology Research Critical Realism critical thinking curriculum Doctorate evaluation Events Facilitation feedback Framework HE Learning Journals Learning to learn (meta-learning) module design Online learning Patchwork text & Patchwork media Personal Personal development Personalised learning Post Graduate Professional Studies REEDNet reflection at work remote teams Technology Uncategorized Work-based learning wrapper modules
Top Posts & Pages
- Action Research - characteristics
- Releasing slides before lectures – is it really a good idea?
- Senior Fellowship: Reflections on the process
- Jing-tastic; Audio visual tool
- Viva preparation
- Course level assessment - nice idea, but what does it really mean?
- Challenges and benefits of the patchwork media approach as experienced by learners
- Patchwork Text - reviewing my own understandings
- Creating case studies for the HEA Senior Fellow Application
Category Archives: feedback
One of the most frequent conversations I have is around improving feedback, and how technology can help. Increasingly I am trying to encourage a more nuanced discussion about feedback, because deciding on what feedback to give and how to give … Continue reading
The document posted is a collection of short narrative portraits that has been constructed during my doctoral research, titled, ‘Using technology for student feedback: Lecturer perspectives’. Within the study, fifteen participants were interviewed. Each told their story of how and … Continue reading