Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category CloudAcademic Practice (PgC Teaching & Supporting Learning) Action-Research Assessment BA Learning Technology Research Critical Realism critical thinking curriculum Doctorate evaluation Events Facilitation feedback Framework HE Learning Journals Learning to learn (meta-learning) module design Online learning Patchwork text & Patchwork media Personal Personal development Personalised learning Post Graduate Professional Studies REEDNet reflection at work remote teams Technology Uncategorized Work-based learning wrapper modules
Top Posts & Pages
- Action Research - characteristics
- Releasing slides before lectures – is it really a good idea?
- Senior Fellowship: Reflections on the process
- Jing-tastic; Audio visual tool
- Viva preparation
- Course level assessment - nice idea, but what does it really mean?
- Challenges and benefits of the patchwork media approach as experienced by learners
- Patchwork Text - reviewing my own understandings
- Creating case studies for the HEA Senior Fellow Application
Category Archives: Personal development
Today I received confirmation that my Senior Fellowship application to the HEA had been accepted. I thought it helpful if I shared a few insights in to the application process with others who might be considering individual entry route. There … Continue reading
Since the last post on Jing (screen capture) I have tried it out more intensively by making 45 videos for formative feedback on personal development. I received draft submissions from students, opened them on the screen, started the video capture … Continue reading