Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category CloudAcademic Practice (PgC Teaching & Supporting Learning) Action-Research Assessment BA Learning Technology Research Critical Realism critical thinking curriculum Doctorate evaluation Events Facilitation feedback Framework HE Learning Journals Learning to learn (meta-learning) module design Online learning Patchwork text & Patchwork media Personal Personal development Personalised learning Post Graduate Professional Studies REEDNet reflection at work remote teams Technology Uncategorized Work-based learning wrapper modules
Top Posts & Pages
- Action Research - characteristics
- Releasing slides before lectures – is it really a good idea?
- Senior Fellowship: Reflections on the process
- Jing-tastic; Audio visual tool
- Viva preparation
- Course level assessment - nice idea, but what does it really mean?
- Challenges and benefits of the patchwork media approach as experienced by learners
- Patchwork Text - reviewing my own understandings
- Creating case studies for the HEA Senior Fellow Application
Category Archives: Post Graduate Professional Studies
We have been developing a series of online modules that may be combined to form a postgraduate certificate, a postgraduate diploma or even an MSc. One of the core modules is summarised in this ‘walk through’ along with details of … Continue reading
Harper Adams is to launch Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Studies, beginning September 2010. The PgCert is a self contained qualification completed in one academic year. It is intended to feed in to the Harper Adams validated PgDip and thereafter the … Continue reading